The concept of Oriam, Scotland’s Sports Performance Centre, was developed as a result of findings reported in the McLeish report into Scottish Football. The aim of Oriam is to provide our top sportsmen and women with the facilities, access and support services pivotal for successful performance on the international stage.
- Heriot-Watt Sports Scholars make Team Scotland Selection
- Oriam Newsletter| July
- UKAD Clean Sport Week 2022
- Oriam Newsletter| May
- Scottish Student Sport Success
- Oriam Newsletter| April
- Facility Update 17th March
- Oriam Newsletter| March
- Oriam select take on Back Onside select for charity
- Back Onside announce new charity partnership with Oriam.