Indoor Synthetic Pitch
The Largest indoor synthetic pitch in Europe!
Welcome to The Indoor Synthetic Pitch
Built in 2016, our Indoor Pitch is the largest of its kind in Europe. The curvature of the roof was inspired by the flight pattern of the famous ball from Roberto Carlos' 'goal that defied physics'; and allows the ceiling to reach a height that makes the space accessible for Rugby and football to be played indoors.
Our Indoor Pitch is used as a training facility for Oriam Partners including the Scotland National Football Team, the Scottish National Rugby Union Team and Heart of Midlothian F.C.. Alongside our partners, Oriam has also hosted several high profile sports teams including Arsenal F.C. and Manchester City F.C.
Our Indoor Pitch is perfect for all pitch based sports activities. From seven-a-side football to squad training and rugby, our Indoor Pitch offer the perfect playing surface.
- The synthetic indoor pitch is 116 metres by 76 metres, and has a playing height of 28 metres in the centre and 15 metres on the side lines, this space can accommodate to activities needing vertical space.
- Our surfaces are fitted with MX Trimension woven pitch with 60mm pile, as well as trocellen shockpads and green crumb.
- The pitch is built to FIFA 2 star and IRB 22 standard, adhering to professional sport regulations.
- The pitch includes a 500 person seated viewing gallery perfect for hosting spectated events.
- The Indoor Synthetic Pitch has lines marked for a full sized football and rugby pitch.
- The facility also contains partition curtains to split the pitch in half or quarters for smaller events.
Activities available in this space
Members receive a 20% discount on Pay As You Play bookings.
If you are interested in booking this space for an event, please click the button below.