Our Community Squash Club Membership is perfect for anyone interested in playing regularly at Oriam. This membership provides access to 10 inclusive 1 hour court bookings, alongside a range of exclusive member only classes ideal for playing and keeping active in a community environment. With 8 high-quality courts available on-site, and a programme headed by Commonwealth Games Gold Medal winner Donna Lobban, this offers a fantastic opportunity to play, train and meet new friends in an inclusive and welcoming environment. Oriam is also the home of Scottish Squash and Heriot-Watt University’s Scholarship programme meaning you’ll get the opportunity to see and potentially play alongside some of the best players in the country. Our club will offer a much needed community club in Edinburgh and Currie offering a hub for activity for players of all levels.
Our Community Squash Club Membership Includes:
- 10 Inclusive Court Bookings Per Month (Renew Each Month, With No Carryover).
- Club Night – Recreational play in a fun social environment
- Mini Ladders/Box Leagues – Play against players of a similar level
- Discounted (15% Off) Select Oriam Clinic Services
- Access to East League teams and team training (please contact Anoopp at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in playing for one of our Oriam East League teams).